GREEN CERTIFIED CLEANINGTrust our eco-friendly cleaning methods.
Delta Chem-Dry, The GREEN Carpet Cleaners
Our mission is to help people live healthier lives, and sustainability is a big part of that. The truth is that we live in Santa Monica too, and we want to protect our environment. For the past two decades, we have provided a greener approach to carpet cleaning by cutting water usage and avoiding harsh chemicals, detergents, and phosphates. We want to keep these pollutants from our rivers, oceans, and air, so we have developed cleaning methods that work better without them! Chem-Dry’s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list.
Delta Chem-Dry services the greater Santa Monica area including Bell Canyon, Brentwood, Calabasas, Malibu, and Pacific Palisades.
Green Cleaning Solutions
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets and the environment.
- The Natural®
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover®
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholster Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Chem-Dry® is continuously working toward advancements in green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment.
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity: products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity: products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity: products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens: products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bioaccumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry® care so much about being Green? We put it simply: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry® is perfect for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry® a great (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies.
We live here in Los Angeles, too, and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.