How To Remove Tough Pet Stains
Say goodbye to stubborn pet stains for good with help from Delta Chem-Dry! Our revolutionary pet urine removal service in Calabasas removes the toughest of stains. P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) is a revolutionary product formulated specifically to eliminate urine odors and stains. This treatment has shown incredible results on even the worst urine damage.
Don’t let stubborn stains and odors linger in your home. Call Delta Chem-Dry today for professional pet urine removal in Calabasas, CA.
What You Need To Know About Pet Stains
Pet urine is notoriously difficult to remove from carpets and upholstery because when your pet urinates on your carpet, it doesn’t just stay on the surface. It penetrates into the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below. If not properly cared for, the urine can encourage your pet to “go” in the same area and make the stain and odor even worse.
Then, as the urine dries, the liquid evaporates, but the urine crystals left behind become more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine crystals, permanently removing the stain and odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- A technician determines the source and severity of the odor. The carpet is then rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.