Need to Remove Pet Urine?
Dealing with pet urine in your carpet is a hassle, and the usual cleaning methods don’t always work. The good news is, Delta Chem-Dry’s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) is like a superhero for your carpets and furniture, rescuing them from even the worst pet accidents. P.U.R.T.® is a game-changer designed to wipe out those stubborn urine smells and stains. It works like magic on the toughest cases of carpet damage.
Say goodbye to those persistent pet urine stains and odors in your home. Reach out to Delta Chem-Dry today for expert pet urine removal in Malibu, CA.
What You Need To Know
Urine doesn’t just stay on the surface of your carpet; it seeps into the fibers, affecting both the carpet backing and the sub flooring underneath. Without proper care, pets will continue to urinate in the same area, causing odors to penetrate even deeper into your floors.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates, leaving behind concentrated urine crystals. Regular cleaning methods won’t eliminate this. P.U.R.T.®, on the other hand, initiates a chemical reaction upon contact with the odor source, effectively destroying the urine odor and making it gone for good.
How It Works
1. A skilled technician assesses the source and severity of the odor, followed by rinsing and extracting your carpet with a hot water rinse to eliminate the majority of urine crystals.
2. In severe cases, areas may require pulling back the carpet to expose the extent of the damage.
3. If needed, the pad is removed and replaced.
4. An odor-blocking shellac might be applied to the subfloor if deemed necessary.
5. P.U.R.T.® is generously applied to the tack strip, subfloor, baseboards, and carpet backing, ensuring thorough coverage of all affected areas.
6. Over the next 24 to 36 hours, P.U.R.T.® reacts with the urine, breaking down the odor-causing elements.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.