PET URINE ODOR REMOVAL IN PACIFIC PALISADES, CAProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal
Remove Tough Pet Stains
Dealing with pet urine in your carpet can be a big issue, and most of the time, regular cleaning just won’t cut it. Fortunately, Delta Chem-Dry offers an innovative Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) in Pacific Palisades that can rescue even your most heavily urine-damaged carpets and upholstery. P.U.R.T.® is designed to get rid of both urine odors and stains. Witness the change for yourself—book a pet urine removal treatment in Pacific Palisades today!
What You Need To Know About Pet Stains
When your pet urinates on the carpet, it doesn’t stay on the surface. Rather, it seeps into the fibers of your carpet and can contaminate both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates, but the urine crystals remain and become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning methods will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that could effectively remove urine odors. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor, removing it for good.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Your technician determines the source and severity of the accident. Then they rinse your carpet with hot water to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In some of the worst cases, your technician will pull the carpet back to inspect the padding beneath to see the extent of the damage. If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.