UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SERVICESProfessional furniture & upholstery cleaning in Santa Monica
Our Secret to Upholstery Deep Cleaning
At Delta Chem-Dry in Santa Monica, we use an innovative Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning process to deep clean your upholstery. This process utilizes the natural power of carbonation to pull dirt and grime to the surface of your furniture where it can then be easily removed with our powerful extraction equipment. Delta Chem-Dry’s HCE process uses a cleaning solution called The Natural® which is green-certified and non-toxic. Using the unique power of carbonation is the most efficient way to give your upholstery a deeper clean that will last. HCE also uses approximately 80% less water than traditional steam cleaning meaning your upholstery will be completely dry in just a few hours.
Delta Chem-Dry Offers Unique Furniture Cleaning Advantages In Santa Monica
- Safe and gentle on all kinds of upholstery, including some of the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics.
- Cleaning solutions that are non-toxic and safe for children and pets.
- We save you money because Delta Chem-Dry leaves no dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely re-soil your furniture. This keeps your upholstery cleaner for longer.
- Delta Chem-Dry’s upholstery cleaning process can also be effective and great for auto interiors, boat interiors, and office dividers.
- Delta Chem-Dry’s fabric protector shields your upholstery by forming a water and oil repellent barrier on the surface of your furniture’s material.
- We also clean leather furniture!
Delta Chem-Dry’s Tested and Proven Results
Our mission is to help people live healthier lives. To ensure that our processes can provide the results you want to maintain a clean and healthy home, we had independent laboratories test our core cleaning methods against some of the most common unhealthy elements found in homes, including non-living allergens. We’re happy to share those results with you.
Our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process was tested by a leading independent air quality laboratory in multiple homes. The lab found that Chem-Dry removes an average of 98.1% of common household non-living allergens from carpets and upholstery. The common allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergens.
Schedule an appointment today for upholstery cleaning in Santa Monica, Malibu, Calabasas, Pacific Palisades, and the surrounding area.