UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SERVICESProfessional furniture & upholstery cleaning in Santa Monica
Santa Monica’s Secret to Efficiently Deep Cleaning Upholstery
The secret to the best and most efficient upholstery and furniture cleaning in Santa Monica is Delta Chem-Dry’s unique Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning process. This process uses the power of carbonation to pull dirt and grime to the surface of your furniture where it can then be easily removed completely with our powerful extraction equipment. Delta Chem-Dry’s HCE process uses a cleaning solution called The Natural®, which is filled with millions of tiny effervescent cleaning bubbles that sink deep into upholstery fabrics and then explode all the dirt and grime to the surface. Using the unique power of carbonation is the most efficient way to give your upholstery and furniture a more deep clean that will stay clean for longer. The HCE process also uses very little moisture on your upholstery and furniture so it dries within hours, not days.
Delta Chem-Dry Offers Unique Furniture Cleaning Advantages In Santa Monica
- Safe and gentle on all kinds of upholstery, including some of the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics.
- Cleaning solutions that are non-toxic and safe for children and pets.
- We save you money because Delta Chem-Dry leaves no dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely re-soil your furniture. This keeps your upholstery cleaner for longer.
- Delta Chem-Dry’s upholstery cleaning process can also be effective and great for auto interiors, boat interiors, and office dividers.
- Delta Chem-Dry’s fabric protector shields your upholstery by forming a water and oil repellent barrier on the surface of your furniture’s material.
- We also clean leather furniture!
Delta Chem-Dry’s Tested and Proven Results
Chem-Dry commissioned a leading independent laboratory to test the performance and healthfulness of our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning process. The study concluded that Chem-Dry’s HCE process removes an average of 99.1% of common household allergens from upholstery.
The allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. In addition, the lab found that our HCE process, used along with a sanitizer, removes an average of 89% of the airborne bacteria in the home, improving indoor air quality.
Technical jargon aside: science proved that we get amazing results for you, every time.
Clean Upholstered Furniture the Delta Chem-Dry Way
We will leave your furniture in Santa Monica brighter, cleaner, and healthier than other alternative cleaning methods. Our deep-cleaning method is the real deal and we stand by it 100%. Experience the Chem-Dry difference for yourself. Get a price quote or schedule an appointment!